This gorgeous glossy poster contains 12 lessons for life, which are wonderful for children, but, let’s be honest, are an awesome idea for anyone really! This will look stunning framed in your child’s room, the entrance to your home, or in the office.
Poster is sold unframed. The poster comes in the colours depicted in the main product image. If you would like other colours let us know by email.
I can also customise this poster in colours of your choice – just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any changes you’d like.
Size: A2 (42.0 x 59.4cm)
The text of the poster:
12 Lessons for Life
1. It’s not all about you.
2. Sometimes it is about you. Don’t forget to take care of your own needs.
3. Say “I’m sorry” when you’re wrong and make it right if you can.
4. Leave everyone and everything better than you found them.
5. Ask questions instead of jumping to conclusions.
6. Listen more than you talk.
7. If you can’t respond kindly, don’t respond.
8. Stand up for yourself, but don’t step on anyone.
9. Be a problem-solver, not a problem-joiner.
10. Don’t assume you’re right. Educate yourself and keep an open mind.
11. Don’t assume anyone else is, either. Do your own research.
12. Injustice is everyone’s problem. Don’t ignore it just because it doesn’t affect you.
Using the incredible words of L.R. Knost.